These Flour Tortillas are soft, tender, and delicious. They are so much more flavorful than store-bought and super easy to make!
2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup slightly warm or room temp water(not cold)
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons oil( I use avocado oil)
1. Combine flour, salt, and oil in a medium bowl and mix together.
2. Add water just until thoroughly combined and soft dough forms.
3. Place on a floured surface and knead about 10 times.
4. Let dough rest for about 10 mins.
5. Once the dough has rested divide it into 8-10 pieces depending on how big you want your tortillas.
6. Roll each piece into a ball and roll out very thin.
7. Heat a large skillet and grease it with a thin layer of oil.
8. Cook each tortilla for 2-3 minutes on each side.
9. Serve hot and enjoy!
If you want to make them even easier without all the tedious rolling here is a link for a tortilla press, just add a dough ball and press and get a perfectly round tortilla, just cook and enjoy!